Monday 23 September 2013

A Spot of Motivation


I’ve got it! Nailed it! I finally understand, what I want, and it is simple. I want a life that is a little more than ordinary.


A life filled with beautiful things and interesting events, wonderful people, inspiring people, delicious food and decadent cakes.


I don’t want the earth, the stars instead, and they are always going to be harder to get hold of.


Here is my bucket list for the remained of 2013 to help make my life a little more than ordinary:

  1. Meet Germaine Greer & Jonathon Coe (already almost achieved)
  2.  Eat too many toffee apples on Halloween
  3.  Spend Bonfires in Durham with Izzy
  4. Make Jam and other wonderful things with Elle
  5.  Go on a date
  6. Christmas shop in London with Sinead
  7.  See the ballet at least once (I’ve got my eye on Nutcracker)
  8.  Go to the carols by candle light
  9.  Go see Kate in Cardiff
  10.   Enjoy Christmas
  11.   Bake something new 
  12.   Spend NYE with friends

There we go, twelve things, all small, all achievable, making the transition into 2014 all the more enjoyable.

Next year will be bigger and better, I’m thinking mini breaks, driving lessons, burlesque shows and (whispers it) a salary. But I shouldn’t get too carried away. Let’s see how I get on with these twelve. 
#WatchThisSpace

2 comments:

  1. Highly impressed and greatly pleased by going through your site!!! It’s really a great site coupled with its articles.


    Papa, i want to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely list, you should add 'blog more' too... Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete